Well it is hard to imagine that this is Lee and I's second Valentine's Day together. We have been married since December 15, 2007. This is a picture of us at the Vernal, Utah Temple. It was about 7 degrees while we were taking pictures. Katie Hansen, Lee's oldest sister, was our photographer and what a wonderful job she did. My wonderfully talented mom digitally scrapbooked the picture on her computer.Last Valentine's Day was quite different than this year's. Last year we were living in price and we were dirt poor. I got a pair of spurs and candy galore. Lee got a banana tree, Diet Coke, and a large glass. This year I got a pair of spur earings (which I love) a paper slicer, flowers at work. Lee got a movie, candy galore, and Diet Caffine-Free Coke. Some things never change, like our love for eachother. I was given the "pleasure" of working both Friday and Saturday night. Firday I only ended up working for 4 and a half hours, but no luck going home early tonight.
As of today, I have only 61 days left of being pregnant. I am getting to the worried/excited/what-are-we-going-to-do phase. Can I just say I have the greatest mom, mother-in-law, sister-in-laws and ward sisters. I have bought a total of maybe 4 outfits, but I have a couple tubs full of baby clothes. It is such a blessing to not have to spend loads and loads of money.
I hope everyone has had a wonderful Valentine's day with their Sweetheart!
Love, Angie and Lee







AHhh. Love you too!♥♥♥ You are an amazing daughter! I'm glad you married my notheaded son! Lewaina
ReplyDeleteYeah....I love the earings tons..
You make such an attractive couple! I wish I didn't live so far away so I could get to know you better! :) your cousin Caralee
ReplyDelete