Well I guess it is my turn to be "HONEST" with everyone!
1. When I began this post, I looked for a different "Honest Scrap" picture...I did not like how it was not taken straight on.2. I wish I could play the piano. In College I had a few friends try to teach me how but I could never get a hang of the left hand doing something different than my right. I have always wondered if playing the piano gracefully is like typing? I am not sure if I will ever know.
3. On Tuesday March 24, I had a doctor's appointment and my blood pressure was slightly elevated. My doc asked what I had done that day, I told him not a whole lot...just slept in and had lunch with Lee. He told me that I needed to "rest." At this point I said I was supposed to work that night and was scheduled for 5 more 12 hour shifts. To my amusement he said he would write a note to Christy, my boss, to ask that I be taken off the schedule. I got a prescription for no more work! It was so cool.
4. If I had an endless supply of money, I believe I would be an internet shop-a-holic. It is so fun to browse the internet and look at all the fun things you could buy with a click of the mouse and not even leaving your chair!
5. I have always wanted to take a family picture in front of a teal wall...wood, brick, paint, whatever. It is sort of trendy and I am usually not about the latest trends, but the pictures I have seen in front of teal backgrounds have truly appealed to me. I mentioned this to Lee just last night and he told me no. I sure hope one day I can convince him to let us get a fun family picture with a teal backdrop.
6. In High school I was really vain about tan legs and white teeth. I used to bleach my teeth almost every night, all night...The dentist suggests to bleach 2-3 times a week for only 4-5 hours. I don't believe my teeth are ruined because of this. What does the dentist know anyway. About the tan legs bit, I was against tanning beds so tan-in-a-can was my weapon of choice. When you mix it with lotion it doesn't make you look orange.
7. I got contacts in the 5th grade. Back then I only wore them about 1 time a week but I thought I was the coolest kid on the block!
8. I will be 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow and Lee and I cannot wait until we get to see our baby girl. (I am sure all of you could have guessed this but...It is the "HONEST" truth:)
9. My first car was a 1991 Toyota Tercel. It was white and I drove like a grandma! It scared me to death to hear a noise when I accelerated...So therefore I went 0-20 mp in about 15 minutes. On Lee and I's first "Official" date he drove my car and just about died because it was so slow. He even tried to turn it manual to make it go faster.
10. Speaking of Lee and I's first date...When things started to get serious between us, I painted white tips on my fingernails because I thought my left hand would look more pretty with an engagement ring on it only if my fingernails were pretty as well!
Well that is the hard truth about me!
I am pretty much a nerd and enjoyed this activity very much!
♥Angie♥







How funny, I never would have guessed about the teeth! :)
ReplyDeleteI will ahve to try the tan in a can bit! Sounds like good advise! As for the baby? I can't wait to see her either!!!!!:-) I was tagged again last night by Nicole (our cozy nest) So I will get to be honest again.....See you tonight! ♥
ReplyDeleteThat was fun to read. I can't wait to see your baby either and I am glad you don't have towork anymore.
ReplyDeleteI used to believe in the tan in a can as well. I was so embarrassed about being so pale. The only problem for me was the smell. Most the lotion just smells a little funny even the new fancy lotion kinds.
ReplyDeletelol! i loved reading your Honest Scrap. I think i might add some honesty to my blog lol
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well :)
Angie! My sweetest!! You are too cute - you made me cry. Poor girl in the grandma car. I always thought it was the car - not the driver! I need another car just like that one for Kyle! Hehe It was great fun to see you last night. Maybe if you tell Lee that Paislee wants a family picture in front of a teal wall he will go for it! I can easily see him instantly wrapped around her pinky finger.
ReplyDelete