This is our sweet baby girl!

I truly don't know what I did with all the time I had when Paislee was in my belly??
It is such a different thing to have a baby in my arms instead of inside of me. I get nervous leaving her in her cradle for a few minutes while I change the sprinkler outside (you should see me run). A few weeks ago she would have just come with me, and not complained about it! I do get to clean the house more often...Doing dishes is becoming my favorite past time.* I also enjoy reading while I feed her. She is totally worth the nine months of pregnancy and the soreness of delivery!
*So I may be lying about the dishes thing but it does keep me from going crazy.
It must be hard being a baby with the hiccups
Here she is happy, but then...Hiccup
She's okay again
Hiccup again
When she has a full belly, she loves to sit in her nursing pillow. She will have open eyes and just look around. Every once in a while she will wiggle her way down until her neck is kinked and then she gets very fussy.
Speaking of nursing, she does not like string cheese and chineese food. What a shame about the string cheese, I even tried it twice. Both times I ate string cheese, 6 hours later she was fussy after nursing.
I will miss string cheese. :(
It is so big but we played dress up and got some cute pictures.
This is her cute half smile she gets sometimes (mostly when dad talks to her).
This was dad's idea of a good picture...Mom did not object.
Hopefully they'll be the best of pals when Paislee grows up!
Hopefully they'll be the best of pals when Paislee grows up!
Mylee seems to like her but she keeps her distance. Only a couple of toe lickings.
Yesterday we got to get out of the house with Aunt Kim. We went to Vernal and had to stop at DI and see if there were any good deals. I had piles and piles (maybe 10 items of clothing) of treasures and narrowed it down to 5 cute pieces! All in great condition because they are 0-3 months or newborn size and the previous owner only wore them for a while. Another bonus was that they each cost only a dollar each! Steal Deal!Before DI we stopped at the library, and on our way out of town we stopped at Wally World. Aunt kim was a great shopping companion, she held Paislee the whole time at Wal*Mart. One good thing about the 50 minute drive to Vernal is that Paislee loves her carseat. She sleeps or is content when we are moving, but stop to decide which diaper wipes are best and she gets angry.
It has been a great 2 and a half weeks and things will only get better. She is already sleeping for almost 6 hours at a time at night!
Thanks for all the wonderful comments on the previous post!
♥Angie♥











she already looks so different from the last time I saw her!! She's so cute and defiantly doesn't resemble an alien at all :) love ya!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteAng!! I may have to stop reading your blog! You make me cry every time. Paislee is already changing her "look". Such a beautiful baby!! I'm so happy you're having a great time being a first time mom.
ReplyDeleteLove you tons!!
Gotta go - I need to get a kleenex!
Love ya
Momma
She HAS changed already, I can't believe it. She still has those precious rosebud lips, and her mommas nose though. You are also very lucky that she likes to sleep! Congrats! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI honestly do not mind doing the dishes . . . except when there's a huge pile waiting for me. Not fun.
ReplyDeleteSeems like yall are enjoying every little second of beautiful Paislee. She is sooo darling
I love holding this tiny little body! She is beautiful! What a blessing she is!!!
ReplyDelete