This picture I took when Paislee Jo was just a two months old.
In the summer when it wasn't so cold, P JO's toes were always painted, any color I could find. She would be sleeping like a rock in her burrito fashion and I would paint away. I couldn't help but to paint our toes matching. This was the end product. I wanted to remember how cute they looked so I took out my phone to take a photo because the camera batteries were dead. I was sad because I wouldn't be able to do a darn thing with this picture that I loved so dearly! But taking Kim's advice, I sent the picture to my e-mail and saved it onto the computer to share with all of you fellow bloggers! Enjoy!







I have been taking pics with my cell phone and sending them to my e-mail for years. My SIL was sending me pics from her phone all the time. No one ever told me, but I figured, hey if she could, then I must be able to, too! I'm glad you found out that all important bit of info, because what an amazing picture of your feet. I love pictures like that.
ReplyDeleteI love it! Its so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cut thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI found the best nail polish ever! it is a natural nail polish and so very safe for little babies that like to suck on their fingers and toes!
ReplyDeletehttp://piggypaint.com