
Well, here is my bench! It was a lot easier to put together than Lee and I thought it would be. We are planning to get a water sealer to put over the top to protect it from the elements. It has been so fun to go outside with a drink and sit on our bench and watch the traffic go by:)

The other night Lee and I made home-made pizza. It turned out so good I thought I would take a picture. It even tasted good! We have been striving to be more home made at our house. We find we get sick of the recipes we make over and over again and find ourselves going out to eat more often than not. But lately we have been doing better. We probably have home-made dinner 5-6 days out of the week (Compared to the 2-4 times we made dinner when we lived in the camper.)

I know this picture is only 2 months late, but I had to show off P Jo and her Birthday cake!
hey! Love the bench, the pizza looks WAYYYYY yummy, and I LOVE P-JO'S picture. Love p-jo any way shape or form! :-D
ReplyDeleteYour bench is so cute!
ReplyDeleteIf you want any recipes just drop me an e-mail....I have a good salmon recipe thats diabetic friendly
ReplyDeleteYummm that pizza looks so good. I've been wanting to make homemade pizza.
ReplyDeletePais is jus so cute! Love that pic
your bench looks so nice on your porch! :)
ReplyDeleteyour pizza is way yummy looking. you should make it a tradition... every friday night!
Angie you crack me up with your bench. Its way cute, but I just had to laugh when I read about the traffic going by:)
ReplyDeleteAnd the pizza looks amazing!!! I wanna make one now!
p.s. I miss you and that cute girl!!!