Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our Trip to California

Over the UEA holiday, our little family got together with my parents and brother and sister and took a vacation to California. This trip was planned for my little bro's graduation present and boy was it fun! We drove, took a 1 hour & 15 minute ferry ride over to Catalina Island, drove in the van some more, went snorkeling, window shopped, drove to the Walk of Fame in Hollywood, drove some more, went to Six Flags Magic Mountain, had some good food, and drove some more!


Our little one did so good with all the driving. The last 20 minutes were the worst.


This is all of us Snorkeling at Lover's Cove.
Grandma volunteered to watch the little one while we enjoyed snorkeling for the 1st time.



This is our little family on the Catalina Express after snorkeling.


At Magic Mountain. I just love Roller Coasters!




Our Little Family

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the little p-jo smile!!!
    I way glad you got to go on this trip with your family. They make the best memories! I love your header picture! Have a good night at work...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!

    ps. I also love your header picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun. I have always wanted to goto Catalina Island...someday. You guys did some ery fun stuff it looks like.

    ReplyDelete